Friday, May 8, 2015

In the last nine weeks of Bible Class, we are focusing on various current events that have moral implications. I want the kids to see what's going on in the world through a biblical worldview. So far, we have learned about biblical marriage, pop-culture, abortion, Islam and terrorism, cults, and differences between Protestantism and Catholicism.  I know this is a random bunch of topics, but I kept these miscellaneous topics for the end of the school year. I tried to pick topics that are relevant to the kids. I want them to see what the "world" says and what the Bible says on any given topic. I want them to be able to apply what they have learned all year to current events.

This nine weeks there aren't any projects or books to read in my class. They have worked hard all year. I know they are ready for summer break and have many other classes to worry about. Their grades will be based upon quizzes, classwork, notebook, and tests.


No comments:

Post a Comment